Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Coconut Oil’s Many Benefits

In my effort to be healthier than I have ear always open to new information, I think it would be beneficial to my health. I have heard of something like coconut oil is a woman whose life I have admired for some time, Jennifer Nicole Lee. If Jennifer Lopez said that this oil at this time I felt useful, I could at least interested in and what I’ve found is.

I have an amazing health benefits, learned to eat the coconut oil are. Coconut oil is a substance called lauric acid, capric acid and octanoic acid (all three antibiotics, antioxidants, antifungal, antibacterial, sedative) that some scientists argue that the benefits of health insurance some of the following areas:


Stress Relief% u2022
% U2022 maintaining cholesterol
Help weight loss% u2022
Facilitate u2022% renal
U2022% lower blood pressure
% U2022 adequate support for the digestive
U2022%, increases the body’s immune system

Lauric acid changes monolaurin in the body that will help to combat viruses and bacteria cause diseases such as influenza, herpes simplex, cytomegalovirus, and even HIV. However, the exact mechanism is unknown coconut oil, but it did not prevent countries such as Ayurveda has been used as medicine. In addition to the above-mentioned parts of the following is a list of some parts of Virgin Coconut Oil:

U2022% polyunsaturated fatty acids, linoleic acid;
U2022% unsaturated fatty acids oleic acid,
u2022% polyphenols, gallic acid, which is for the smell
U2022% vitamin E, vitamin C and iron
* There are only small amounts of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids

Mary Enig, PhD, a biochemist, nutritionist and author of fats: The complete guide to understanding dietary fats, oils and cholesterol, argued that the absence of most Americans lauric acid. It is recommended to 3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil on a daily basis (organic, cold pressed). Dr. Enig said that it increases metabolism, but also improve skin and hair.

This information is enough to start for me every morning in my oatmeal. Even my casual cook chicken with the odor of amazing. The fragrance is just a power house. He soon saw that I have more energy to exercise and had less fear. There was a slight improvement in my skin, but it’s an improvement.

Despite this progress, I must say that this is not convenient. Coconut oil is about $ 15.00 and 16 ounces, and I often had to start using my (I have about 2 ounces per day). But he said that I would recommend this product, many benefits in other countries where these oils should be doing important things .

No comments:

Post a Comment